We at Indigo 21 respect the privacy of our site visitors and are committed to protecting any information we may require from our visitors as they peruse our website.
Information given by users of this website is voluntary and will be kept strictly confidential at all times. We will not divulge user information to any third party without prior consent, other than as requested or required by the Government of the United Kingdom for any legal proceedings or other purpose.
Indigo 21 Ltd
Level 18 40 Bank Street
London E14 5NR
What Personal Information do we collect?
We at Indigo 21 may collect Personal Information from various sources, including:
This Personal Information may include:
- Information you voluntarily provide that you submit when you complete an application
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
- Information collected from third parties or publicly available sources such as advertising networks, search information providers, Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House based inside/outside the EU.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We at Indigo21 Ltd, only uses the data subject’s personal information in business related matters which both sides could benefit, based on legitimate interests or as authorized by applicable law. The company also provide the data subject knowledge about the product or the services on which the data subjects are interested.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. As generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email.
What legal basis do we use for processing your Personal Information?
- Contact information, including: name (first, last and business), telephone numbers, address (home, billing and business), fax, email address and other communications;
- Technical information, including: internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Marketing and Communications information, including: your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Our legal basis for Processing your Personal Information may include:
Will Indigo 21 Ltd share my Personal Information with anyone else?
We at Indigo 21 Ltd take your privacy seriously and does not intend to transfer your Personal Information to third parties without your consent other than companies that are legally affiliated with Indigo 21 Ltd, except that we reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information requested by law enforcement agencies or if we are required to do so by law, regulation, or by a government entity.
How do we secure personal data?
We at Indigo 21 Ltd, works to maintain your confidence and trust in us and has therefore implemented physical, technical, and administrative measures designed to secure Personal Information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information is also dependent upon you. We store and process your information on our servers.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We at Indigo 21 Ltd, will keep your personal information as long as you wanted to, remember that based on the new law the data subjects have the rights to demand an action for it’s personal information. Being on the list of Indigo 21 Ltd is not compulsory and it is voluntarily. You can always demand to remove you from the list.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- Is based upon your contractual agreement with Indigo 21 Ltd that is engage our services, the processing of your Personal Information is depends on what’s in the contract that both party is involve.
- Indigo 21 Ltd will not use your Personal Information in a manner that is inconsistent with the purpose of its original collection unless you have consented.
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
You have a right to decline such consent at any time by contacting Indigo 21 Ltd, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site or services. You may also opt out of receiving future promotional communications and marketing from us. Please note that this will not affect Indigo 21 Ltd’s right to process personal information obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
In the event that you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, we encourage and welcome individuals to come to Indigo 21 Ltd first to seek resolution of any complaint. You have the right at all times to lodge a complaint directly with the relevant supervisory authority and Indigo 21 Ltd.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on +44 (0) 20 7099 1117, if you wish to exercise any of your rights.
Linking to other websites / third party content
Indigo 21 Ltd’s website may also include links to and from third party websites, plug-ins and applications. If you follow those links or enabling those connection may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Please note that these websites have their own privacy notices and cookies policies, and Indigo 21 Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for these third party websites.
Questions, Concerns, Contact Us
All comments, questions and concerns relating to Indigo 21 Ltd’s use of Personal Information are welcomed.
- Request access to the personal information we process about you
- Request a rectification of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request the erasure of your personal information
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information
- Request the transfer of your personal information
- Right to withdraw consent
Please send us an email email@example.com or give us a call+44 (0) 20 7099 1117.